Monday, August 23, 2010

School... eek


Well I had orientation today for the nursing program.... I can't believe it's that time! Where did our summer go? School starts for me and Rick on wednesday. Pretty scary, but if we don't do it we'll never have a career or degree... so school is a must! So wish me and Rick luck...I think we'll need it! Oh and by the way... I'm starting up a little cake business... so if anyone would like birthday or holiday or anytime cakes, give me a chance!!! Oh and we got a new little puppy! She's a chiweenie and her name is Maci! We love her!!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys don't need luck! You are amazing and will do great in school! Love ya! I want to see pics of cakes you make-you might as well plan to make one for us around October for Koby's birthday.

robana said...

you both will do well. we sure love you

bi said...

All For you
http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/b8975ec7/2a7dab89.html