Friday, August 8, 2008

We're in!!!!!!!!

Well.... we are finally in our new home! We moved in Monday night and we love it! So many people came and helped us move and we were out of our old house and in to our new house in one hour!! We had so much help and so many people came, and it was done just like that. The unpacking part is going slow but sure. It's a lot more fun than the packing part. The only problem is that I change my mind so much about where things should go! I changed the dishes, bowls, cups and plates about ten times. I just want everything perfect. But it is so fun, and we absolutely love our house! I'll post pictures as soon as I'm kinda unpacked so you can actually see the house instead of boxes everywhere. And one of the best things is that Rick can get around in this house by himself so well. He is doing great! Now that we are in this house he trys to do so much more by himself, and he is gaining more and more independence. He keeps getting stronger and I'm so proud of him!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your house when we come up next weekend. I know exactly what you mean about reorganizing things so much because I'm the same way. What's this I hear about a big screen TV? That's great that Rick is able to move around so much easier by himself in your home. We love you guys a lot and will see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. Now you will be able to move on and get things in your life, in order. It must seem awful good to be able to say you are home now, and that you are not going to have to go anywhere else.

It is good to hear that Rick is doing so well. Anna called me a yesterday and said that you guys were loving your house and that Rick was moving around with ease. That is wonderful to hear. If anyone deserves it, you do!!!!

Good luck to you both and keep in touch!!! We don't go down to Provo much anymore so we never see Shane to find out how you are doing. I depend on your blog!!!!

Norm and I both are very happy for you and hope that you will have many happy years in that new little home. I am looking forward to the pictures. Maybe try doing a slide show so you can put more on and we can see everything!!!

Love to you both. Keep up the good work.

Anna said that Rick is moving his leg a lot more!!! That is great to hear.

Unknown said...

I love your home! It is so beautiful and there is a great spirit there. I know that you will have many great years there. I love you two!

Anonymous said...

That is such great news! Congrats on your new home! I love your blog! You guys are so amazing and your love is so strong! It sounds like Rick is going to recover so fast! He must be an amazing person! You too!!

Day by Day Design said...

Can't wait to see pictures!! That is so great you guys can have your own place!