Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fishing!!



Okay so I know it's ben forever since Iwrote on our blog and I have alot of catching up to do! So I'll do it in a couple posts so that I don't have one that is forever long. Lets start with like a month ago me and Rick and my brother went up to fish lake to go fishing. We started going up to some other lakes but Rick's jeep blew up (well the radiator)so we had to come back home and load up in my car and start the journey again. We stopped at a smaller lake on the way up and Rick caught a small fish there, then we went to Fish lake and he caught another one there. My brother also caught some, so yep I'm the only one who didn't. And I tried hard!! But the way we figured for Rick to fish was to duct tape the pole to Rick's left arm and then he could reel with his right. He did everything by himself. He cast it and reeled it and caught the fish by himself. It was fun to watch him. But it was even funner when I got to rip the tape off his arm giving him a big bald spot on his arm :). But just one more thing that you would think Rick wouldn't be able to do and he does it like a pro!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty awesome! Did you eat your fish?