Monday, May 17, 2010

rick's truck
















Well a couple weeks ago Rick got his truck back!! finally!! he's been driving all over and he loves it. It's so fun to have him drive me around!! The other night we went on a date together and Rick drove. We got to the restaurant and I got out of the truck and helped him out, then when we were both out and ready Rick said, "okay now you have to get back in the truck so I can open the door for you." Oh man he is so cute!! So I jumped back in, and he wheeled around and opened the door for me. I wouldn't classify Rick as a romantic... but he sure can put those giddy butterflys in my stomach.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable!

Unknown said...

I read this...and I cried. Love you guys!

Melinda Costa said...

SWEET RIDE!!!!

Ashley said...

Tara! I know I haven't seen or spoken to you in forever (years!), but I just wanted to let you know that I secretly read your blog occasionally, and I'm just so impressed by you and Rick's strength and hope in life. I wish you two all the best!

Capsiplex said...

Hey, cool car!!!

Sheri said...

Hi Tara. I just randomly came across your blog -- you know, from the "next blog" arrow prompter at the top of the Blogger blogs.

Anyway something about your writing and communication got to me and I love reading your stuff. I'm going to add you to my follow list.