Monday, February 16, 2009

So glad it's over

So me and Rick had to talk in church on Sunday, and oh boy was I nervous! I had to talk on Christ's love and Rick had to talk about how sometimes we make plans but God's plan is different for us. Hmm does that sound familiar? I wonder why they had Rick talk about that!!! Anyway, I think it went good. Of coarse I cried but I think people could still understand me so that's good. And Rick always does great. Pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the congregation when we were talking. I guess we kinda have an emotional life or something ;) Oh and Michelle Kemp, you posted a story about the little pickup truck and sandbags a while ago and Rick used that analogy in his talk, so thanks for posting it and hope you don't mind we used it!

Things are all going pretty good. No big news. Just livin life I guess! Well we'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me smile! I'm so glad you liked the pickup truck story...I heard it from someone else too...and well...you can see why it was awesome! I wish I could have been there to hear your talks...I'm sure I could have used some of your words of inspiration! Sure love you guys!

Jenny said...

Seriously, I felt the spirit so much more during your talks than I have in a long time. You're right, I don't think there was a dry eye in the building. You guys are such wonderful people-so many people came up and told us that. We are so glad we were able to listen to you. What an inspiration you are to so many people. Love ya lots!