Sunday, February 7, 2010

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!


So I've been meaning to write, but we are the busiest we've ever been! I'm trying to study like 3 hours a day and go to school, work, rick's school and everything inbetween. Rick's busy with his school and work and therapy and dealing with me studying all the time and giving him cereal for dinner cause I never want to stop studying to make dinner. (poor guy). But we're doing good! We also have a girl with mental disabilities living with us till March. But the busier we are the faster our days go. Which is a good thing. But we're hanging in there and making it all happen. We have sad days but we have more happy days. A favor to anyone who reads this silly little blog.... pray that rick will get better soon! We're long past ready! Thanks!

1 comment:

~zATTy LyDdS~ said...

wow..
both r u so... toughness!