Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still there........


Well we are busier than ever! I know I keep saying that but we just keep getting busier! Rick is still going to work and getting in the groove of things. They still don't really have everything organized for him so he just catches up on homework and other things while he's there. He's also doing great in school! It's really cool to see the things that he can create on the computer. He's going to be a great draftsman. I'm still working Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings then Monday and Friday nights too. I go with Rick to his school and I'm his notetaker.. in reality he doesn't really need one cause he's doing great but it's still fun to go with him and catch up on my homework and get paid for it! I'm in anatomy and boy oh boy it's a hard and crappy class. But I'm pulling through. I study about 3-4 hours a day and think and dream anatomy. It will be a relief when it's done. I'm applying for the nursing program here in the next few months.. so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! We still have Ruby living with us until April. We're planning to go to Vegas during spring break for our anniversary and just because we need a get away! We're way excited! We still go to therapy in provo on saturdays and Rick rocks it! I'm so proud of him and how hard he tries at everything he does. It truly is the biggest blessing in my life to have him as my husband. He's amazing!! So there's an update on us... I'll write again later!!

4 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I am very impressed with you. You and your husband are very lucky. So many people don't have what you two have, no matter how well their legs work. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

dakota soul

Unknown said...

I just happened to bounce across your blog and all that I can say is wow! What a story of love and faith! Keep up the writing on the blog, keep inspiring people, because what you are sharing is such a gift!

A Scattering said...

Tara, I found your blog through a random "Next Blog" scroll. Awesome blog and now I'm a follower as I'd like to see how you do with school and Rick does with work and school. Keep the faith! Elaine, Woodstock, Ontario, Canada

Mindy S. said...

Wow T you are miss popular. You have lots of followers because you and Rick are such great people. It makes me happy to see how strong you both are. I am your biggest fan. I miss you. I miss talking and hanging out. I miss a random knock on the window and have you climb in to just talk... What fun we had. LOVE ya babe.