Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our house finally got stucko!!
Our kitchen cabinets
Our jet tub... mmmm
Me and Rick on the 4th of July
Rick and Roy and Hollan Moore
Me and Ady


Well it was the 4th of July yesterday... We spent the morning just being lazy and taking it easy. then later on went to Wal-Mart and then Ady and Hollan came over for a bbq. What would the 4th be without a bbq? Then we went to Hollan's aunt's mom's house...I hope I got that right? They lived right by where the fireworks were going off... so we had the perfect seat. It was honestly the longest firework show I have ever seen!!! It was an hour long! I kept thinking it was ending and it just kept going.. and going.. Don't get me wrong I love fireworks but this was way too long! But we still had tons of fun. We talked to some great people and just hung out with friends. Overall the holiday was a great one!
Well as you can see our house keeps moving along. There's only a couple things left to do and it's all done! We're way excited! Now we're just hoping that when it's time to move in we won't be up at the hospital with Rick having surgery. But we'll just pray and fast and turn it over to Heavenly Father.. because he knows what's the best for us. Sometimes it's so hard to see that He knows what's the best.. and sometimes we just want to have everything our way. But I believe that He wants us to be happy, and I also believe that He will heal Rick if we just be patient and keep learning the lessons that we're suppose to, and always keep our faith. It's very hard sometimes, but there's always wonderful people that remind us and make our burden a little lighter.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks awesome. How wonderful to start a new life, in a new house!!! You guys will be really happy there, cause it is yours and you can do what you want to it!!!!

Norm and I are going to fast for Rick tomorrow. Actually, Norm can't fast, but I can and we both can pray!!!!

If you do have to go to the hospital, where would you go???? I pray that you won't have to.

Know that we love you. I am so happy for you finally getting into your house and moving on with life!!! It's about time huh???

Take care and please keep in touch with us and let us know how things are going!!!

Jenny said...

Wow your house looks nice! Glad to hear you guys had a good 4th. What is a holiday without spending it with friends and/or family? You guys have such amazing attitudes about all the trials you have faced. I know without a doubt that you will be blessed more than you can imagine if you keep being so faithful. We love you!

Day by Day Design said...

Tara, you are amazing, I love reading your posts! Yay for the house being close to done! And that picture of you and Rick is so cute! You look great!

The Rindi's said...

Hey Tara!! Your blog is really cute!! And I must say that you are amazing!! I love reading your posts and we are keeping you guys in our prayers. I love it when you have good news!! Also your house is really cute I know the pains of building a house but it is worth it in the end!!